The Suven clinical research study’s objective is to evaluate the effectiveness of a test drug improving wakefulness patients with Narcolepsy with and without Cataplexy.
*Participants must meet these criteria:
• Between the ages of 18 and 75
• Have been diagnosed with Narcolepsy with or without Cataplexy (Na-1 or Na-2)
• Must not have habitual wake-up time after 8 AM as assessed by sleep diary, habitual sleep time of less than 6 hours, and habitual bedtime past 1 am as determined by sleep diary entries
• Must not have excessive caffeine (defined as greater than 600 mg/per day) use prior to baseline assessments or during the course of the trial
• Must not have nicotine dependence that influences sleep (eg, a patient who routinely awakens at night to smoke)
• Must not have an occupation requiring variable shift work, night shifts, or frequent overnight travel which disrupts sleep patterns
*Other criteria will apply
To see if you qualify contact us with the form below or call us at 513-977-8888.
Visit www.SuddenSleepStudy.com for additional information.