If YES, you may qualify for a clinical research study.
The Arise2 clinical research study hopes to find a more effective treatment for IH. The study will look at the safety and effectiveness of the study drug on mental fogginess, sleep, functionality, and quality of life in those with IH.
Participants must meet these criteria*:
- Male or female 18 to 70 years of age
- Hypersomnia that began between ages 10 and 45
- Prior diagnosis of IH
- No diagnosis of severe sleep apnea
- No use of a CPAP machine when you sleep at night
- No history of another disorder causing hypersomnia other than IH (includes narcolepsy type 1, narcolepsy type 2, any circadian rhythm sleep-wake disorder, or severe periodic limb movement disorder)
*May be allowed to remain on current stimulant treatment (some conditions may apply)
*Other criteria will apply
To learn more about this study contact us with the form below or call 513-909-3711.